Many people wonder does Dunkin Donuts offers frappes? Well, to make the answer short, yes they do offer frappe! Dunkin Donuts is a popular doughnut chain that serves some of the most delicious flavored donuts in the world. But little do people know that in their drinks sections they have also started offering frappes! The recipe might be a little bit different from the traditional Frappuccino recipe but it is equally delicious and filling.
Frappes have gained a lot of popularity in the last few years. Thanks to Starbucks for offering some of the most delicious recipes of all time. Their unique brewing technique, high-quality baristas and the variety of flavors have made their frappes gain a lot of popularity. But who knew a doughnut focused brand too can serve some of the best frappes of the world. The frappes at Dunkin Donuts are super creamy & frothy and are made by a high-quality barista.
What flavors of Frappes does Dunkin offer?
The frappes at Dunkin Donuts mainly come in 3 different flavors- caramel, strawberry and chocolate.
- Caramel: The most popular flavor among the 3, the caramel frappe is or sometimes sold as a latte is one such flavor that can blow the mind of a caramel lover! The delicious beverage features creamy caramel flavored frothy cold coffee, topped with wholesome amount of whipped cream, a generous amount of caramel drizzle and some cinnamon powder to enhance the flavors. Made with 100% Arabica coffee (the highest quality coffee), Dunkin’s frozen caramel coffee is blended smooth with ice and served with whipped cream. It is rich, creamy, sweet and cold- everything you would look for in a perfect frappe!
- Chocolate: The very classic chocolate frappe is another best seller of the brand. Blended well with chocolate chunks, this chocolate flavored cold coffee is topped with a generous amount of whipped cream and is drizzled with chocolate syrup on top. Though start bucks serve the best chocolate frappe in the world, Dunkin’s chocolate frappe is no lesser than that.
- Strawberry: Dunkin Donut also serves the frappe in strawberry flavor. If you are a strawberry fan and you like the unique combination of coffee and strawberry mixed together then this will be a great choice for you. Drizzled with the strawberry syrup this is quite a unique flavor offered by the brand.
What other coffee drinks does Dunkin Donuts serve?
Well, Dunkin Donuts offers a full list of various flavored and textured coffee drinks. For instance, if you are not a fan of traditional frappes which contain whipped cream on top, yet looking for some cold coffee option, you can try their iced lattes. Blended with milk and high quality rich, freshly grounded & brewed expresso, Dunkin Donut’s iced latte is a perfect balance of creamy and cool that any cold coffee lover will dream of. Added with a generous amount of ice, their lattes are super delicious.
The best part about their lattes is, that they offer both iced and hot lattes. 2/3 of the beverage is made with steamed milk and one portion of the high quality freshly brewed espresso is added & topped with a creamy layer of milk foam. Some of their signature lattes include:
- Holiday Signature Eggnog latte: This particular flavor is made with a mixture of cinnamon and eggnog topped with a generous amount of whipped cream, some caramel drizzle & cinnamon sugar.
- Merry mocha mint signature Latte: This particular latte is made with pepper mocha flavor and then topped with some whipped cream, some mocha drizzle & chocolate powder.
- Gingerbread latte: Theis latte have a combined flavour of gingerbread, chocolate and marshmallow and are finally drizzled with some caramel & cinnamon sugar.
- Frosted White chocolate signature latte: It includes white chocolate flavors along with some whipped cream, a drizzle of caramel syrup & cinnamon sugar.
- Iced Macchiato: Well, if you are looking for some layers of handcrafted delicacy, the iced Macchiato is the one for you. It is made with 2 shots of espresso and layers of milk and is served with ice. This is a summer delight everyone will love to take a sip.
How good is Dunkin Donuts Frozen Coffee?
Well, it tastes pretty similar to Starbucks bottled Frappuccino drinks. Just a lot of ice is added to the cup to make the drink extra cold. If we compare it with regular coffee, Dunkin Donut’s regular frozen coffees are not much different from the coffee we drink at home. It’s just a slushier variety with some extra ice and sugar.
What is the difference between an iced latte and a frappe?
People often think that a frappe, iced lattes and Frappuccino are similar things sold under different names. But the truth is these are three different coffee drinks. A frappe is nothing but an iced coffee mixed with milk, cooled to room temperature and then topped with cream and syrup or flavoring on top. Whereas an iced latte has only steam milk apart from a portion of freshly brewed espresso and some added ice in it. So one can say, frappes are a thicker and creamy texture whereas iced lattes are a little thinner compared to frappes.
Other cold beverages offered by Dunkin Donuts
The Coolattas are one of the most popular refreshing frozen drink served by Dunkin Donuts apart from iced lattes and frappes. Some of their Coolattas include coffee collate, passion coolatta, mango coolatta, peach coolatta, kiwi Coolatta and strawberry coolatta.
By now you are already aware of the fact that Dunkin Donut serves some of the best and a variety of cold beverages despite being a doughnut brand. In fact, their variation of coffee drinks and innumerable. Combined with different flavors and toppings, the frappes are a must-try at Dunkin Donut.
Among the various flavors the caramel swirl is the sweetest cold beverage served by the brand. If you are looking for some sugary caffeine drink with a caramel punch on it, you can definitely give this a try. On the other hand, if you want to indulge in a hot cup of the finest quality coffee, you can also get that here.