Do you have tried a Crumbl cookie? If your answer is no then you are surely missing out on one of the most amazing treats. Everyone should get a chance to taste this piece of joy once in their lifetime. Exactly, they are so insanely good that they will surely remind you of your childhood.
Crumbl cookies are normally on the sweeter side compared to other available gourmet brands. They have crispy edges with a chewy and gooey inside, it gives them a great snap when you break or bite into them. Their cookies come with different designation, whether they will be served chilled or warm according to their recipe.
If you are interested to learn more about this, then you already be probably wondering how big are Crumbl cookies. Well, this article is all about answering that question and much more about Crumbl cookies.
How big is a Crumbl cookie?
These cookies are as almost big as a Compact Disc. Can you imagine the size? Well, Crumbl cookie’s regular size tends to be a massive mound and these cookies are more spread out and are on the thinner side.
You can tell them apart from other cookies as they are an oversized traditional cookie that is almost bigger in size than the size of your palm. Each of the cookies is easily sharable.
Can you compare the size of a Crumbl cookie?
Apart from their unique flavors and amazing taste, Crumbl cookies have a reputation and recognition for being really big. Seeing online pictures will not give you an exact idea of how big these cookies can be actually in person.
For understanding their true size, let’s compare them with something common that one regularly eats, like a donut.
In general, the sizes of donuts are approximately 3.5″ in diameter. So, Crumbl cookies are definitely bigger than donuts, but how much?
The sizes of every Crumbl cookie are around 4.5″ in diameter and they weigh around 5.5 ounces each. That is almost one inch bigger than a donut thus, this comparison should put the idea of the size in proper perspective.
Crumbl cookies nutritional facts
|Nutrition facts||Crumbl Cookies Classic Sugar Cookie||Crumbl Cookies Milk Chocolate Chip Cookie||Crumbl Cookies Caramel Apple Cookie||Crumbl Cookies Berries & Cream Cookie|
|Units||1 cookie (30g)||1 cookie (30g)||1 cookie (30g)||1 cookie (30g)|
How many people does one Crumbl cookie serve?
Although a Crumbl cookie is quite big, one individual can easily consume a whole one of these. If you are planning to share one, it can be equally divided into four general-sized cookies that will suffice them and no individual will think that they did not get their fair share.
How many Crumbl cookies are available in one box?
Crumbl cookies are incomplete without their iconic and evergreen pink packaging. The Crumbl cookie boxes are designed or created to fit each cookie perfectly side-by-side. It generally comes in 4-cookie in a pack, 6-cookie in a pack, or 12-cookie in a pack.
The 4-cookie in a pack pink box is the brand’s most notable and popular selling box that were developed in the year 2018, very shortly after Crumbl cookies sold their first-ever cookie.
The unique or one-of-a-kind oblong-shaped cookie box was created and designed by Sawyer Hemsley (COO) and his classmates studying at the State University of Utah. The unique and quirky shape and the signature pink color of the brand makes it highly Instagrammable and recognizable. It is perfect for reviewing by putting a post or making a boomerang on social media.
What are the best types of regular-sized Crumbl cookies?
The best regular or big-sized Crumbl cookies generally come in six types of flavors:
- Chocolate chip milk cookies: This is the classic and most iconic cookie that you can never go wrong with. These cookies are packed with chocolate chips and milk and other major ingredients are egg, soy, and wheat.
- M&M’s Original featuring candy cookies: The true and tried cookie base topped with crispy and sweet original M&M’s candies. Other major ingredients are egg, soy, milk, and wheat.
- Peanut butter cut cookies ft. Reese’s: This is a classic cookie packed with peanut butter cups of Reese’s, swirled with a topping of melty peanut butter. Other major ingredients are peanut, egg, soy, milk, and wheat.
- Peach sugar cookies ft. Peachie Os: This is a yellow and orange peach explosion that is topped with a ring gummy from Trolli Peachie and it is coated with white sugar. Other major ingredients are egg, milk, and wheat.
- Krispy classic bar cookie: This is a gooey, crispy, no-bake cookie and it is also slammed with butter, vanilla, and marshmallows. Other major ingredients are soy and milk.
- Caramel Shortbread cookie ft. Twix: This has a sugary butter cookie base that is full of chopped Twix. It is topped with a layer of chilly sweet milk chocolate, a gooey layer filled with caramel, and real finely chopped Twix. Other major ingredients are egg, soy, milk, and wheat.
Note: Their cookies are baked in an open kitchen and the making process includes the use of milk, tree nuts, eggs, soy, peanuts, and wheat. Thus, cross-contamination is possible if you are looking for an allergen-free or gluten-free option. Their menu rotates every week as they keep coming up with some unique flavors and recipes. So these same flavors might not always be available but the milk chocolate chip flavor is a classic constant.
Are Crumbl cookies worth it?
If you are that person who likes your coffee on the creamier and heavier side, or you prefer your cake frosting to be heavy and if you prefer milk chocolate over dark chocolate, then you will love Crumbl cookies. Crumbl cookies are on the chewier and sweeter side.
I hope you got an overview of how big are Crumbl cookies. Crumbl cookies are very big in size but despite the size people who love them would not think of sharing them with anyone.
These cookies are also available in mini-custom versions but the regular-sized cookies are the big ones. Have a whole cookie all by yourself or share it equally among four people, it will all be worth your time and money. Are you curious about what flavor to try first? Visit or order online now!